The Helix D One amplifier is powerful and offers a great sound experience, with clean and pure audio.
In terms of cost, the D series amplifiers are purely modest. Everything else is of the highest HELIX quality, with no compromises. A beautiful and sharp sound experience is ensured by plenty of power, great measurement data and a slew of features!
This will fit perfectly in your car thanks to its compact design.
- Small footprint Class D amplifier with high output power of 600 Watts RMS @ 1 Ohm for easiest combination with all 2 x 2 Ohms subwoofers connected in parallel
- Start-Stop capability down to 6V supply voltage
- Smart high-level input with ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) and Auto Turn-On function
- Integrated, active crossover with lowpass, bass boost, subsonic and phase control
- Extremely stable output stage with high-current power transistors and 1 Ohm stability
- Bass remote control for volume adjustment
- SMD (Surface Mounted Device) manufacturing technology combines minimum space requirement with maximum reliability
- Exclusive, extremely compact and clean design with illuminated HELIX-logo and low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency
- Smart High-Level Input – The latest generation of OE car radios incorporates sophisticated possibilities of diagnosing the connected speakers. If a common amplifier will be hooked up failure messages and loss of specific features (e.g. fader function) quite often appear – but not with the M ONE.
The new ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) avoids all these problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
- Start–Stop Capability – The switched power supply of the HELIX M ONE assures operation even if the battery’s voltage drops down to 6 Volts during engine crank.