The HELIX DSP MINI provides phenomenal sound quality with its 64 Bit Audio DSP of the latest generation with a sampling rate of 96 kHz and a High Resolution audio bandwidth up to more than 40 kHz.
The DSP MINI offers unique DSP sound features such as the “Augmented Bass Processing,” the “StageXpander,” “ClarityXpander” or the “RealCenter” function which open new possibilities to tweak your audio system. This can be configured as easy as usual thanks to the professional and particularly user-friendly DSP PC-Tool Software V4.
- Extremely powerful “fixed point” Audio DSP with 64 Bit resolution and 1.2 billion MAC operations per second
- High Resolution audio bandwidth up to more than 40 kHz for unrivalled sound quality
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor for all control and communication tasks
- 10 internal memory locations for sound setups
- Setup switching within milliseconds
- High-speed data transfer and improved usability
- HELIX Extension Card slot (HEC) for system add-ons
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP.3 circuit and Auto Turn-On function
- Start-Stop capability down to 6V supply voltage
- Unique DSP Sound Effects such as the “Augmented Bass Processing” which dynamically optimizes the bass response of the subwoofer, the “StageXpander” that significantly widens the stereo perspective, the “RealCenter” function, which allows a perfectly focussed sound staging for both driver and co-driver and much more
- Freely definable signal routing with separate matrices for line, SPDIF and HEC/AUX
- Optimal signal path and power supply for further improved sound quality
- “Ground lift” switch to avoid ground loops
- Very compact dimensions for easy integration into the vehicle
- Easiest configuration via the intuitive DSP PC-Tool V4 software
- Small in size, huge in sound
- 96 kHz Sampling Rate – The HELIX DSP MINI allows to handle all signals with the doubled sampling rate of 96 kHz.
- Smart High-Level Input ADEP.3 – The new ADEP.3 circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection, 3rd Generation) avoids all possible problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor – The HELIX DSP MINI incorporates an extraordinary powerful 32 Bit CoProcessor of the latest generation for all monitoring and communication tasks, both internally and externally. In addition, thanks to the new flash memory, the ACO offers 10 memory locations for sound setups instead of the common two.
- Start-Stop Capability – The switched power supply of the HELIX DSP MINI assures a constant internal supply voltage even if the battery’s voltage drops to 6 Volts during engine crank.
- Power Save Mode – It allows to significantly reduce the power consumption of the amplifiers that are connected to the HELIX DSP MINI once there’s no input signal present for more than 60 seconds.
- Automatic Digital Signal Detection – Switching from analog input to the digital input is done automatically as soon as a signal is detected on the Optical Input. This feature can be deactivated in the DSP PC-Tool software. Alternatively you can use an optional remote control for manual switching between analog and digital inputs.