Thanks to its flat design and sophisticated processor control, the Helix H 400x 4 channel amplifier improves your audio experience, reaching high sound level.
The best of both worlds – extremely fast MOSFET driver circuits in Class A operation combined with enormously load-stable, power-potent “afterburners” in bipolar technology. These powerhouses with the distinctive and clear enclosure covers have consistently improved over the years to achieve a sound quality that is unrivalled.
- Extremely stable amplifiers in an extraordinary shallow heatsink
- Unique Bipolar output transistor technology for unparalleled natural and warm sound experience
- Fastest drivers for lowest possible THD
- Processor-controlled technology for optimised operation
- Fully active crossover with high pass, lowpass and bandpass filter
- “Input mode” switch for flexible input signal routing
- RMI (Real mixed Input) for generating an optimised mono-summing signal from
the left and right channels
- Smart protection circuits against overheating, over- and under voltage, speaker short circuiting, low impedance and faulty connection
- 24 carat gold-plated solid connection terminals suitable for 25 mm² / gauge 4
- Completely made in Germany by using only selected components