The Helix K 12E 12″ is a compact vented subwoofer with 12” chassis and a variable impedance of 2 x 2 Ohms or 1 x 4 Ohms.
The enclosure subs of the K series are merciless when it comes to making your car shake, rattle and roll. When it comes to choosing the right power amp, the double voice-coil design gives you additional options. Whether it’s 1 x 4 Ohms, 2 x 2 Ohms or 1 x 1 Ohm, these “deep bass warrantors” can handle any setup.
- Compact, space-saving enclosure design
- Long-excursion woofer with extremely stiff, handscooped paper cone
- Double ventilated voice coil for minimum compression effects and high power handling
- Voice coil impedance configurable via connection terminal – 2 x 2 Ohms or 1 x 4 Ohms
- Solid metal grille for perfect woofer protection
- Lead wires woven into spider
- Exponentially shaped port minimizes air flow noise