The Helix M Four will quickly heat up your voice coils with 100 Watts RMS per channel into both 4 Ohms and 2 Ohms loads.
The M FOUR is packed with a number of sophisticated features, including “start-stop capability” and our unique “ADEP” high-level input, allowing it to effortlessly deal with any modern car installation issues. Up to 2 x 200 Watts RMS of clear and undistorted output power is delivered in 3-channel or 2-channel configurations.
- Small footprint Class D amplifier with high output power of 100 Watts RMS @ 4 and 2 Ohms load
- Start-Stop capability down to 6V supply voltage
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) and Auto Turn-On function
- Integrated, active crossover with highpass, lowpass and bandpass
- “Input mode” switch for flexible input signal routing
- SMD (Surface Mounted Device) manufacturing technology combines minimum space requirement with maximum reliability
- Exclusive, extremely compact and clean design with illuminated HELIX-logo and low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency
- Smart high-level input – The latest generation of OE car radios incorporates sophisticated possibilities of diagnosing the connected speakers. If a common amplifier will be hooked up failure messages and loss of specific features (e.g. fader function) quite often appear – but not with the M FOUR. The new ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) avoids all these problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
- Start-Stop capability – The switched power supply of the HELIX M FOUR assures operation even if the battery’s voltage drops down to 6 Volts during engine crank.