The Helix M Four DSP is a powerful amplifiers that delivers high 100 Watts RMS per channel into both 4 Ohms and 2 Ohms load.
This Helix has all the components to deliver high quality sound. The M FOUR DSP presents itself in the same classic, compact HELIX design with distinctive lines like a HELIX M FOUR or M ONE. Thanks to its Class D amplifier technology, it keeps a “cool head” even at full power.
- Up to 135 Watts RMS max. output power per channel into 4 & 2 Ω
- Extremely powerful 64 Bit “fixed point” Audio DSP and state-of-the-art 32 Bit AD and DA signal converters from AKM
- Smart 6-channel highlevel input with ADEP.3 circuit
- Six RCA / Cinch line outputs with max. 6 Volts output voltage
- Virtual Channel Processing (VCP) allows even more flexible configuration for highly complex sound systems
- Bridgeable amplifier channels for driving powerful woofer or subwoofer
- DSP-board manufactured in Germany
- With 10-channel DSP & ACO platform
ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor platform for enhanced system and DSP features like:
- ISA (Input Signal Analyser) and InputEQ for easy analysis and compensation of input signals
- SFX sound effects – Augmented Bass Processing, StageXpander, RealCenter & Co
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor – The HELIX M FOUR DSP incorporates an extraordinary powerful 32 Bit CoProcessor of the latest generation for all monitoring and communication tasks, both internally and externally.
- Smart High–Level Input ADEP.3 – The new ADEP.3 circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection, 3rd Generation) avoids possible problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
- Power Save Mode – It allows to significantly reduce the power consumption of the amplifiers that are connected to the HELIX M FOUR DSP once there’s no input signal present for more than 60 seconds.
- Start–Stop Capability – The switched power supply of the HELIX M FOUR DSP assures a constant internal supply voltage even if the battery’s voltage drops to 6 Volts during engine crank.