Using the last Class D technology, the Helix M One X amplifier is even more powerful and delivers high quality sound.
Its current capability makes the M ONE X a perfect partner for 2 x 2 Ohms subwoofers, where both voice coils are connected in parallel. And for even more output power, two M ONE X amplifiers can be combined to one single powerhouse – thanks to the TwinPower Link. Will fit perfectly in your car thanks to its compact design.
- Small footprint Class D amplifier with up to 1,180 Watts RMS output power @ 1 Ohm for easiest combination with all 2 x 2 Ohms subwoofers connected in parallel
- Start-Stop capability down to 6V supply voltage
- Smart high level input with ADEP circuit and Auto Turn-On function
- Integrated, active crossover with lowpass, bass boost, subsonic and phase control
- TwinPower Link for connecting two amplifiers in bridged mode
- Bass remote control for volume adjustment
- Low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency
- Cable remote control for volume adjustment of the channels C & D optionally available
- Massive aluminium heatsink for best cooling conditions
- Smart High-Level Input – The latest generation of OE car radios incorporates sophisticated possibilities of diagnosing the connected speakers. If a common amplifier will be hooked up failure messages and loss of specific features (e.g. fader function) quite often appear – but not with the M ONE X.The new ADEP circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection) avoids all these problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
- Start-Stop Capability – The switched power supply of the HELIX M ONE X assures operation even if the battery’s voltage drops down to 6 Volts during engine crank.