The Helix URC.3 Universal Remote Control for Helix & Match DSP allows controlling different functions such as subwoofer volume or HEC / MEC / AUX volume of BRAX, HELIX and MATCH DSP products.
It consists of two rotary knobs and a switch, all of which can be easily defined from our DSP PC-Tool suite. The specific configuration options for each product can be found in the “Device configuration menu” (DCM) software package.
- CONTROL I and CONTROL II (CTRL): Various functions can be selected in the DSP PC-Tool Software, e.g. controlling the master volume, controlling the subwoofer volume, controlling the HEC / MEC / AUX volume etc.
- MODE: Various functions can be selected in the DSP PC-Tool Software, e.g. activating the digital input, activating the HEC / MEC / AUX input, switching between two DSP-setups, deactivating all sound optimizing features of the DSP for demonstration purposes etc.
- STATUS LED: The LED shows the status of the MODE switch
- 17’ / 5.2 m connection cable
- Mounting material included
- BRAX: NOX4 DSP*
- HELIX: DSP ULTRA, DSP PRO (MK1 / MK2), DSP.3, DSP.2, DSP, DSP MINI, C-DSP*, P SIX DSP (MK1/ MK2), V TWELVE DSP, V EIGHT DSP (MK1 / MK2)
- MATCH: DSP, UP 10DSP, UP 7BMW, UP 7DSP, M 5.4DSP, M 5DSP (MK1 / MK2), PP 86DSP, PP 82DSP, PP 62DSP, PP 52DSP
Note: An additional adaptor is required for the connection of the remote control (Art. No. H424481).