The new HELIX V TWELVE DSP is unmistakeably a technological milestone and the problem solver par excellence when it comes to upgrading multichannel premium sound systems in today’s vehicles.
The king of connectivity: That has never existed before – 12 highlevel inputs, 6 Cinch inputs, 14 DSP channels, 12 output stages with up to 160 RMS at 2 Ohms combined in an ultra-compact housing that has the footprint of just two envelopes. Connectivity redefined: The integrated DSP comes with the incredible number of fourteen (14!) separate channels. Virtual Channel Processing: The V TWELVE DSP is also a prime example for applications in which a 1 to 1 routing (IOR) makes sense thanks to its enormous number of channels. The plus in speed – thanks to ACO: Audiotec Fischer’s proprietary 32 Bit ACO platform takes over all control tasks and ensures exceptional speed especially for data communication with our DSP PC-Tool software. Sound quality without any compromises: Separate AD and DA converters of the latest generation from Asahi Kasei with a native resolution of 32 Bit ensure optimal sound performance.
- 12 Output stages and up to 160 W RMS output power per channel at 2 Ohms
- “Pure Class GD” concept for outstanding sound quality combined with best possible efficiency
- Extremely powerful 64 Bit “fixed point” Audio DSP
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor platform for system and DSP features like:
- ISA (Input Signal Analyzer) and InputEQ for easy analysis and compensation of input signals
- SFX sound effects – Augmented Bass Processing, StageXpander, RealCenter & Co.
- High power 12-channel high-level input with up to 32 V RMS input sensitivity and ADEP.3 circuit
- Two processed RCA / Cinch outputs
- 1 to 1 Input / Output Routing (IOR) – same number of highlevel inputs and amplifier outputs
- Virtual Channel Processing (VCP) allows even more flexible configuration for highly complex sound systems
- HELIX Extension Card slot (HEC) for additional input / output modules like Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, High Resolution Audio Streaming via USB etc.
- Compact design with low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency
- 6 Cinch inputs and 14 DSP channels
- Pure Class GD Amplifier Technology – Idle losses are significantly reduced, and overall efficiency is close to maximum at all times, by varying the internal supply voltage based on the amplifier’s input signals. In terms of sound quality, the pure Class GD amp outperforms conventional Class D designs by utilizing a fully differential signal path and an improved output filter design.
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor – The HELIX V TWELVE DSP incorporates an extraordinary powerful 32 Bit CoProcessor of the latest generation for all monitoring and communication tasks, both internally and externally. It allows software upgrades of all components of the integrated DSP in order to adjust the microcontroller-controlled ADEP.3 circuit.
- Smart High-Level Input ADEP.3 – The new ADEP.3 circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection, 3rd Generation) avoids all possible problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
- Start-Stop Capability – The switched power supply of the HELIX V TWELVE DSP assures a constant internal supply voltage even if the battery’s voltage drops to 6 Volts during engine crank.
- Power Save Mode – It allows to significantly reduce the power consumption of the amplifiers that are connected to the HELIX V TWELVE DSP once there’s no input signal present for more than 60 seconds.
Note: The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Audiotec Fischer GmbH is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.