The Helix V Twelve DSP 12 channel amplifier combines 12 high level inputs, 6 Cinch inputs, 14 DSP channels, 12 output stages with up to 160 RMS at 2 Ohms.
The new V TWELVE DSP is certainly one of the best technological milestones and solutions to the problem concerning excellence when it comes to upgrading multichannel premium sound systems in today’s vehicles. The Helix V Twelve DSP is also the first amplifier worldwide that offers 12 high-level inputs and several amplifier channels, a digital input and an HEC slot. The integrated DSP can handle this easily as it comes with the incredible number of fourteen (14!) separate channels.
- Up to 160 W RMS output power per channel into 2 Ω
- “Pure Class GD” concept for outstanding sound quality combined with best possible efficiency
- Extremely powerful 64 Bit “fixed point” Audio DSP
- High power 12-channel highlevel input with up to 32 V RMS input sensitivity and ADEP.3 circuit
- Two processed RCA / Cinch outputs
- 1 to 1 Input / Output Routing (IOR) – same number of highlevel inputs and amplifier outputs
- Virtual Channel Processing (VCP) allows even more flexible configuration for highly complex sound systems
- HELIX Extension Card slot (HEC) for additional input / output modules like Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, High Resolution Audio Streaming via USB etc.
- Compact design with low heat dissipation thanks to extraordinary efficiency
ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor platform for enhanced system and DSP features like:
- ISA (Input Signal Analyser) and InputEQ for easy analysis and compensation of input signals
- SFX sound effects – Augmented Bass Processing, StageXpander, RealCenter & Co
- Pure Class GD amplifier technology – Pure Class GD amp produces better sound quality by implementing a fully differential signal path and improved output filter design.
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor – The Helix V Twelve DSP incorporates an extraordinary powerful 32 Bit CoProcessor of the latest generation for all monitoring and communication tasks, both internally and externally.
- Smart High–Level Input ADEP.3 – The new ADEP.3 circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection, 3rd Generation) avoids possible problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
- Start–Stop Capability – The switched power supply of the Helix V Twelve DSP assures a constant internal supply voltage even if the battery’s voltage drops to 6 Volts during engine crank.
- Power Save Mode – allows significant power consumption reduction of the amplifiers that are connected to the Helix V Twelve DSP once there’s no input signal present for more than 60 seconds.