The Hertz HMX 6.5-LD-C 6.5′′ Marine Coaxial RGB LED Speaker features an acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and maximum SPL and is designed to perform in the infinite baffle with solid bass and outstanding output.
The stylish stainless steel tweeter mesh grille ensures perfect high-frequency transfer and rock-solid protection. The RGB LED lighting circuit is integrated beneath the tweeter and is protected by a Polypropylene transparent cover that acts as a light diffuser. The UV-resistant polypropylene cone co-molded with a Santoprene rubber surround together with the basket and grille injected with a Hi-temperature and UV resistant polymer neutralize water, dust and mud. The aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensures long-term durability and performance. To deliver high undistorted sound pressure, the high-excursion mobile equipment is driven by a massive magnetic group.
- Integrated RGB LED lighting to enhance your experience in combination with the HM RGB 1 BK accessory
- Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust)
- 1.4” Neodymium magnet tweeter featuring a PEI material dome combined with faceplate and acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and highest SPL
- Sound-transparent stainless steel tweeter mesh grille providing efficient high-frequency transfer, attractive look and a rock-solid protection
- Long-throw 25mm (1”) voice coil woofer fine-tuned for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and co-molded Santoprene surround
- Aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time
- FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket
- Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit
- Gold-plated corrosion resistant terminals
- RGB Multicolor: Built-in RGB led lighting creates sophisticated atmosphere, adding tons of class to your vessel.
- Water Jet Tested: The protection grade IP65 for speakers define all the Hertz Marine products as totally protected against water jets of different entities, making them highly performant in the marine environment.
- Salt Fog Tested: To satisfy the standards required by ASTM-B117, Hertz Marine products are tested with massive salt fog spray to ensure a complete resistance to corrosion, typical of this atmospheric agent.
- IP 65 Certification
- UV Resistant: According to the severe ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance, all the materials used for Hertz Marine products are designed to face long time exposition to UV radiations while cruising on the open sea.