One of Hi-Fi Racks’ most popular products with both customers and critics alike, the Podium Reference is a four-legged Hi-Fi rack available in standard sizes or made to your bespoke requirements – in any width, depth or height. They don’t charge a premium for a bespoke size, just the cubic millimetre cost in line with our standard sizes. Each tier is made from solid 40 mm hardwood staves, providing stiffness and stability, adding to the rack’s density as well as absorbing vibration.
Each board is bonded concave to convex to add to the board’s rigidity. This rack comes with 46 mm² solid hardwood legs which are removable and can be made to any length, allowing it to fit around your system and give adequate space for heat dispersion. The Podium Reference is modular with each tier designed to be placed seamlessly, giving you the flexibility to adapt and upgrade your rack with extra tiers and/or longer legs as you add to or change your equipment.
- Modular construction – add new tiers and change leg lengths as your system grows and changes
- A choice of 5 solid hardwoods: Oak, Walnut, Cherry, Mahogany or Maple
- Choice of 2 Oak finishes: Black or White
- Each rack is finished with your chosen clear satin or gloss lacquer
- Choose from matching or black legs
- 40 mm solid hardwood plinths
- Removable, solid 4 6mm2 hardwood legs
- Any leg length available at no extra cost
- Maximum 90kg load per tier
- Isolating spikes with matching floor protectors are included. Available in stainless steel or black