You’ll find all the hallmarks of Hi Fi Racks quality in the Podium Slimline rack. Each product is individually handmade in Hi-Fi Racks’ workshop from solid oak and manufactured to the highest standards of British craftsmanship, while sharing many features with the multi award-winning Podium Reference. Every tier is manufactured from 22mm solid oak hardwood, offering a slim, streamlined and highly stable rack with enhanced vibration control and sonic transparency from the natural qualities of this material.
The Podium Slimline comes with 32 mm² hardwood legs, which are removable for future upgrading and can be made to any length, enabling you to have the rack tailor-made to fit your equipment perfectly with appropriate clearance for your equipment for effective heat dispersal. Part of Hi-Fi Racks’ bespoke range, the Podium Slimline can be made to any width or depth, made to the exact millimetre of your specifications. We don’t charge a premium for a bespoke size, just the cubic millimetre cost in line with our standard sizes. The Podium Slimline offers modular construction, meaning you can add new tiers and change leg lengths as your system grows and changes.
- Modular construction – add new tiers and change leg lengths as your system grows and changes
- Made in solid Oak with a choice of 6 finishes: Natural, Black, White, Walnut, Cherry or Mahogany
- Each rack is finished with your choice of clear satin or gloss lacquer
- Isolation spikes for the base level included. Choose from stainless steel or black
- Maximum 70kg load per tier
- Customisable – this rack can be any width or depth you require