IsoTek offers a range of class leading power cables to accompany its range of advanced power conditioners and sine wave generators. Borne from an ethos of only using the finest grade components and materials the new EVO3 power cables offer unrivalled performance and every level. All cables feature high purity copper which is then silver plated. Insulation or dielectric is of the highest grade FEP Teflon. Each cable, from the now multi-award winning Premier features solid copper 24ct gold termination. A brand new cable design from IsoTek, and part of the new ‘Performance Range’. EVO3 Elite is a quantum leap and improvement over the original model. EVO3 Elite is a true high-end power cable that uses unique 7-core geometry, high purity copper, and high purity FEP to offer astonishing performance. It is the ideal upgrade for source components, CD players, music servers, DAC’s or preamplifiers. Elite can be used with small to medium power amplifiers to great effect but for very large power amplifiers EVO3 Optimum proves the better choice.
The Isotek Elite offers fantastic extension and frequency range, lowering the noise floor and creating an exceptionally stable sound stage. Another top class cable at a very reasonable price point utilising extremely high quality materials used for construction given the price. Elite features seven conductors of 99.999999% OFC, which is then silver-plated. A Teflon (FEP) dielectric is then extruded over the conductors. This 7-core construction is slightly twisted (to aid RFI and EMI rejection) then held in a cotton filler and secured using a Mylar foil wrap before an active OFC braid is applied followed by extruded non-flammable flexible PVC outer. This construction gives a power cable of exceptional performance and value for money, insuring that you get maximum performance from your audio components without breaking the bank. Elite is then hand terminated in IsoTek’s high quality 24ct Gold plated copper connectors.
- Seven silver plated 99.99999% OFC conductors, three live, three neutral are set around a central earth. These are set in a parallel construction with slight rotational twist. This established technique remains the first line of defense against RFI and EMI rejection.
- Mylar foil wrap and earthed OFC shield offer the maximum RFI rejection.
- Teflon FEP dielectric (insulation) offers chemically inert and very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range.
- Cotton filler gives internal strength and reduces microphony.
- 12mm diameter PVC outer jacket gives a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
- Elite cable is terminated using IsoTek’s bespoke Audiophile grade connectors of solid OFC with 24ct gold plated conductors. These offer the highest quality performance and are less prone to tarnish.
- 20A rated and available in UK, EU, US, AU to C7, C15, C19 termination options.
- Standard 2.0M length, custom lengths available.