IsoTek offers a range of class leading power cables to accompany its range of advanced power conditioners and sine wave generators. Born from an ethos of only using the finest grade components and materials the new EVO3 power cables offer unrivalled performance and every level. All cables feature high purity copper which is then silver plated. Insulation or dielectric is of the highest grade FEP Teflon. Each cable, from the now multi-award winning Premier features solid copper 24ct gold termination. EVO3 Initium is IsoTek’s new entry level power cable designed to offer high quality performance at an extremely fair price. Initium is a must for replacing all of your free standard black plastic power leads which have been designed down to a price not up to a quality. The IsoTek Initium uses high quality materials with intelligent construction to deliver a power cable of outstanding performance and mechanical integrity, which will not degrade over time or break your bank balance.
- Construction: The conductors are in a parallel construction with slight rotational twist. This established technique remains the first line of defense against RFI and EMI rejection.
- Conductors: 99.9999% OFC conductors offer an exceptional level of purity with enhanced conductivity. They are less likely to fracture or degrade over time.
- Dielectric: PE dielectric (insulation) is chemically inert and has a very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range. PE possesses a very high degree of stress crack resistance and a low coefficient of friction making it an exceptional dielectric. PE is a good choice for safety in both temperature and electrical insulation.
- Filler: Cotton filler has been used to give the cable internal strength and reduce microphony. Cotton also possesses excellent dielectric properties, the best of a solid material.
- Wrap: A paper wrap is used to secure the construction prior to the application of a flexible PVC jacket. The addition of the paper and cotton form a buffer with the PVC so as to maintain exceptional dielectric properties.
- Jacket: PVC is used as an outer jacket to give a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
- Termination: Initium cable is terminated using IsoTek’s bespoke Audiophile grade moulded connectors of solid OFC. These offer good performance qualities.