This powerhouse 12-inch driver delivers potent performance and world-class sound quality in medium power applications
The 12W3v3-4 is best used with amplifier power in the 150W – 500W range and is optimized to operate in a compact 1.25 cu. ft. (35.4 l) sealed enclosure, or a 1.75 cu. ft. (49.6 l) ported enclosure.
- 12″ 4-ohm subwoofer
- Woofer mounting depth 169mm
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- Power range: 100-500 watts RMS
- Peak power handling: 1,000 watts
- Frequency response: 22-200 Hz
- Ssensitivity: 87.15 dB
- Top-mount depth: 6-5/8″
- Sealed box volume: 1.125 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.75 cubic feet
- Grille not included
- Warranty: 1 year
Enjoy an accurate bass and well-rounded performance
W3v3 subwoofers delivers powerful, accurate bass with a medium-power amplifier. Their extensive motor assembly research resulted in a design that ensures smooth, precise cone movement at any power level. Exclusive cooling features shunt heat away from the sub’s internal motor structure for long term durability and reduced distortion. The W3v3 sub works well in a sealed or ported enclosure.