If you need a small-format subwoofer that really delivers in extremely small enclosures, this is where your search ends.
- 6.5″ 4-ohm subwoofer
- Woofer mounting depth 108mm
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- Power range: 40-150 watts RMS
- Peak power handling: 300 watts
- Frequency response: 30-300 Hz
- Sensitivity: 80.49 dB
- Top-mount depth: 4-3/16″
- Sealed box volume: 0.15 cubic feet
- Warranty: 1 year
The 6W3v3 is a true subwoofer, through-and-through. It employs the same technologies as its larger diameter brethren to deliver a whopping 0.35 in. (8.9 mm) one-way linear excursion.
The 6W3v3-4 is best used with amplifier power in the 50W – 150W range and is optimized to operate in a tiny 0.15 cu. ft. (4.2 l) sealed enclosure, or a 0.25 cu. ft. (7.1 l) ported enclosure.