The Manhattan Comfort Series Cinema Seats – Suede Finish (Electric Recline) are original cinema recliners. They combine traditional comfort with motorised convenience and come with inbuilt storage for remote controls, phone charging cords etc.
Why choose Manhattan Comfort Series for your cinema seating? Manhattan cinema recliners are meticulously designed in Australia to give you the best possible value for money in home cinema seating. Using quality parts from around the world, we have designs to suit every taste and unlimited finish options to give you the only true custom finish to suit your style.
These are custom-made to order products so you can design your perfect Home Theatre Recliners, due to this approx delivery date is 9–12 weeks.
- 5-Year Warranty On Frame, Mechanism & Electronics
- Black plastic or metal buttons with blue backlight & USB port
- Black plastic or metal cup holder (with no light pollution)
- Tailored leather/fabric & stitching colour choices
- Available in a wide range of colours
Manhattan Starts with the Mechanism
- All Manhattan chairs feature a premium motorised recliner mechanism as their foundation, providing a sturdy base for the chair to be built on.
- They come with an ultra-quiet ‘Stealth’ motor, barely audible even in a quiet cinema room.
- Power recline offers a huge advantage in that the chair stays put at the angle you choose, if you shift your weight the chair won’t budge.
- The mechanism is designed for cinema usage. As you recline, the entire chair moves forwards allowing it to be placed very close to the back wall.
- The leg rest comes up first and this allows more flexibility in how far back you want to recline, allowing for more comfortable cinema viewing and ensuring your ear height does not change much, allowing for better calibration of your home cinema.
Then a Quality Frame is Built
The frame is perhaps the most important component to provide a long-lasting chair. Manhattan’s are hand-made by skilled carpenters to ensure the best fit and finish, especially important in long rows. Using a solid wood frame will ensure many years of sturdy use. The consoles are all wood construction and every little detail has been thought through, even to the point where the storage compartment lid uses soft close hinges to stop it from slamming.
Next, the Seat Base is Assembled
Comfort is really important. Manhattan has adopted a market-leading ‘pocket spring’ seat base, with each coil in its enclosure providing ultimate stability across the seat. The pocket springs are sandwiched between two layers of high-density foam. The whole base is then wrapped in an ultra-breathable cloth to allow airflow and easy drying for any spills. The backrest and headrests are ultra plush. The armrests are positioned to allow for support and relaxation.
The Best Top Grain Leather or Suede is Fitted
Manhattan only uses top grain leather, no split, no reconstituted, only the best, everywhere you touch. Leather is a great product for a cinema chair with a fantastic texture and softness, as well as being easy to clean. They also have vegan-friendly microfibre leathers available (which in many cases are harder wearing than top grain leather). Manhattan also offers a range of fabric finishes, especially popular for those living in colder climates providing a more natural warmth as well as a more affordable price. Fabrics include suede, textured and velvets!
Manhattan stitch-work comes as standard colour-matched to your chairs, but we offer contrast stitching as a no-cost option.
Finish by Allowing You to Truly Customise the Final Product
We want these chairs to be all about you. As such, there is a huge list of options to make this possible. The most popular options are our chiller cup holder with integrated light and recliner buttons and the Crowson motion effects system allowing you to feel the bass through the chair. Manhattan can also do fold-out beds, Ottomans, and even dining chairs to match their recliners!