The new remote control DIRECTOR is compatible with all DSP devices that are supported by DSP PC-Tool Version 3 and higher.
It has enough memory for 20 more sound settings and includes a USB port that allows you to access your DSP device directly from the DIRECTOR, which is a huge help if you need to change your configuration while your processor/amplifier is hidden somewhere in the trunk. The full-color touchscreen panel has a high-resolution and is enclosed in a solid block of aluminum.
- 2.8“ / 7 cm touchscreen display and powerful ARM processor
- Easy handling of the main functions: volume control of all sources, volume control of the subwoofer, source selection, control of the HEC BT module (Bluetooth® Connect functions: pairing, reconnect, disconnect / Bluetooth® Control functions: track forward/back, play/pause), and switching between sound setups
- Memory locations for 20 additional sound setups (only devices without ACO platform)
- Automatic dimming function of the display
- Display rotation adjustable to 180°
- USB Paththrough – to connect your computer to the DSP
- Compatible with all DSP products which are supported by DSP PC-Tool Version 3 and higher
- Exclusive solid aluminum housing
- 17’ / 5.2 m connection cable included
- BRAX: DSP, NOX4 DSP*
- HELIX: DSP ULTRA, DSP PRO (MK1/MK2), DSP.3S**, DSP.3, DSP.2, DSP MINI MK2**, DSP MINI, DSP, P SIX DSP (MK1 / MK2), V TWELVE DSP, V EIGHT, DSP (MK1 / MK2)
- MATCH: DSP, UP 10DSP**, UP 7BMW, UP 7DSP, M 5.4DSP**, M 5DSP (MK1 / MK2), PP 86DSP, PP 82DSP, PP 62DSP, PP 52DSP
* An additional adaptor (Art. No. H424481) is required for connecting the remote control.
** The Control Input-to-SCP adaptor supplied with the DSP product is required for connecting the remote control.