Fender and Mobile Fidelity Electronics partner to release ‘Fender x MoFi PrecisionDeck,’ Fender’s first-ever turntable inspired by iconic precision bass.
Take your audio experience to another level with MoFi.
- Swamp ash plinth by Fender optimised for low resonance
- 33-1/3 / 45.0 RPM belt drive turntable
- Custom design and manufactured in the USA
- 10-inch MoFi Ultra Tonearm
- 1.3-inch Delrin® platter
- Isolated 300 RPM AC synchronous motor
- Anti-Vibration feet designed by HRS
- Iconic 3-Colour Sunburst Finish by Fender
An instant collector’s item limited to only 1,000 units, PrecisionDeck comes individually numbered and badged.
MoFi’ stepped-pulley AC motor provides excellent speed stability for pitch accuracy and rhythmic drive. The Delrin® pulley has two positions for 33 1/3 and 45 RPM speed selection. Motor vibrations are kept away from the platter to deliver the best audio possible.
The PrecisionDeck also features the iconic tricolour sunburst finish.
BEST SOUND POSSIBLE
Developed in conjunction with the engineering team at Harmonic Resolution Systems, PrecisionDeck features anti-vibration feet to protect your turntable from bad vibrations.
PrecisionDeck also features a massive 1.3-inch Delrin® platter.