Paradigm CI Elite E3-LCR In-Wall Speaker (Each)
Made in Canada CI Elite Series – Designed for Left / Centre / Right in Home Theatre
Online & Store
The Paradigm CI Elite™ Series is Crafted in Canada and has all the technology advantages and grille aesthetics of CI Pro™, plus oversized voice coils and X-PAL™ pure aluminium cone technology for the ultimate in sound performance.
Integrated Back Box
Get floorstanding performance, without the floorstanding speaker! CI Elite LCR models have integrated back boxes to eliminate the guess work of wall cavities for the highest level of performance.
Screen Compensation Switch
The selectable switch on every LCR model will ensure true acoustic transparency when placed behind micro-perforated projection screens.
Innovative Technology makes the Difference
REDUCED EDGE DIFFRACTION (RED) TECHNOLOGY
RED™ Technology (patent pending) is a die-cast aluminium tweeter housing that significantly reduces negative effects of diffraction while improving critical midrange frequencies. The irregular edges and off-center placement break up standing waves typically found around the woofer cone and tweeter housing of traditional designs. Additionally, the aluminium structure dissipates unwanted heat which increases power handling and allows a lower crossover frequency, improving sound and reducing distortion.
ADVANCED FEATURES FOR A SOLID & SECURE INSTALLATION
- Die-cast aluminium chassis, baffles and clamps add strength and rigidity for better bass and midrange, along with a more durable installation.
- NEW Rear Component Shielding protects internal parts from debris. The translucent polycarbonate material creates an installation that will not warp. Flat covers also make it easy to lie speakers down during the installation process without tipping.
- NEW Bezel-Free Micro-Perf Grilles.
- Pocketed screw holes help to hold the drill steady, making installation a snap.
- Magnetically attached grilles: neodymium magnets hold grilles firmly in place.
- Nickel-plated, spring loaded binding postsfeature a larger wire hole to accept higher-gauge wire or banana plugs.
- Premium-grade components include high-power rated resistors capacitors and heavy gauge wire inductors.
- In-wall applications.
- 1″ X-PAL™ tweeter with exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens and Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED™) Technology.
- Dual 6.5″ high-excursion X-PAL™ mid / bass drivers with overmoulded ART™ surround and die-cast aluminium chassis, 1.5″ (3.8cm) high-temp voice coil
- Dual 6.5″ High-Excursion X-PAL Passive Radioators – mineral-filled polypropylene cones with overmoulded ART™ surround .
- Bezel-Free Micro-Perf Grille.
|Design||3 driver, dual passive radiators, 2 way, shallow enclosure in-wall design|
|Crossover||3rd-order electro-acoustic at 2.3 kHz|
|Frequency Response On-Axis||±3 dB from 93 Hz – 22 kHz|
|Frequency Response 30° Off-Axis||±3 dB from 93 Hz – 19 kHz|
|High Frequency Driver||1” (2.5cm) X-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED™) Technology, Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens|
|Mid/Bass Frequency Driver||Two 5.5” (13.9cm) high-excursion X-PAL™ drivers, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surround, die-cast aluminum chassis, 1.5” (3.8cm) high-temp mid-bass voice coil|
|Passive Radiators||Two 5.5” (13.9cm) high-excursion X-PAL™ drivers, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surrounds|
|Low Frequency Extension||57 Hz|
|Sensitivity Room / Anechoic||92 dB / 89 dB|
|Impedance||Compatible with 8 ohms|
|Suitable Amplifier Power Range||15-200 W|
|Maximum Input Power||130 W|
|Finishes||White, paintable grille|
|Weight||23.0 lbs. (10.4 kg)|
|Overall Dimensions||32″ (81.3cm) Height 7.625″ (19.4cm) Width 4.125″ (10.5cm) Depth|
|Cut-Out Dimensions||31″ (78.7cm) Height 6.625″ (16.8cm) Width|
|Minimum Mounting Depth Depth required is the distance between 1/2″ drywall, or similar material.||3.875″ (9.8cm)|
|Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
±3 dB from 93 Hz – 22 kHz
Paradigm CI Elite E3-LCR In-Wall Speakers (Pair)
In-Wall or In-Ceiling Speaker
5” Mid/Bass Driver
100mm to 150mm