Paradigm CI Pro P1-LCR In-Wall Speaker (Each)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $399.75 with More info
Made in Canada CI Pro Series – Designed for Left / Centre / Right in Home Theatre
The CI PRO series is Crafted in Canada and takes performance to the next level with patented technology, step-up components, and hallmark Paradigm sound quality, plus a new bezel-free micro-perf grille with an incredibly discreet aesthetic.
Integrated Back Box
Get floorstanding performance, without the floorstanding speaker! CI Pro LCR models have integrated back boxes to eliminate the guess work of wall cavities for the highest level of performance.
Screen Compensation Switch
The selectable switch on every LCR model will ensure true acoustic transparency when placed behind micro-perforated projection screens.
Innovative Technology makes the Difference
REDUCED EDGE DIFFRACTION (RED) TECHNOLOGY
RED™ Technology (patent pending) is a die-cast aluminium tweeter housing that significantly reduces negative effects of diffraction while improving critical midrange frequencies. The irregular edges and off-center placement break up standing waves typically found around the woofer cone and tweeter housing of traditional designs. Additionally, the aluminium structure dissipates unwanted heat which increases power handling and allows a lower crossover frequency, improving sound and reducing distortion.
ADVANCED FEATURES FOR A SOLID & SECURE INSTALLATION
- Die-cast aluminium chassis, baffles (in-wall models only), and clamps add strength and rigidity for better bass and midrange, along with a more durable installation.
- NEW Rear Component Shielding protects internal parts from debris. The translucent polycarbonate material creates an installation that will not warp. Flat covers also make it easy to lie speakers down during the installation process without tipping.
- NEW Bezel-Free Micro-Perf Grilles.
- Pocketed screw holes help to hold the drill steady, making installation a snap.
- Magnetically attached grilles: neodymium magnets hold grilles firmly in place.
- Nickel-plated, spring loaded binding postsfeature a larger wire hole to accept higher-gauge wire or banana plugs.
- Premium-grade components include high-power rated resistors capacitors and heavy gauge wire inductors.
- In-wall applications.
- 1″ X-PAL™ tweeter with exclusive Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens and Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED™) Technology.
- Dual 5.5″ mineral-filled polypropylene bass/midrange driver with overmoulded ART™ surround and die-cast aluminium chassis.
- Bezel-Free Micro-Perf Grille.
|Design||3 driver, 2 way, shallow enclosure in-wall design|
|Crossover||3rd-order electro-acoustic at 2.2 kHz|
|Frequency Response On-Axis||±3 dB from 94 Hz – 22 kHz|
|Frequency Response 30° Off-Axis||±3 dB from 94 Hz – 19 kHz|
|High Frequency Driver||1” (2.5cm) X-PAL™ dome, ferro-fluid damped / cooled, Reduced Edge Diffraction (RED™) Technology, Perforated Phase-Aligning (PPA™) Tweeter Lens|
|Mid/Bass Frequency Driver||Two 5.5” (13.9cm) mineral-filled polypropylene drivers, overmolded Active Ridge Technology (ART™) surround, die-cast aluminium chassis, 1” (2.5cm) high-temp mid-bass voice coil|
|Low Frequency Extension||74 Hz|
|Sensitivity Room / Anechoic||92 dB / 89 dB|
|Impedance||Compatible with 8 ohms|
|Suitable Amplifier Power Range||15-120 W|
|Maximum Input Power||90 W|
|Finishes||White, paintable grille|
|Weight||15.0 lbs. (6.8 kg)|
|Overall Dimensions||20.625″ (52.4cm) Height
7.625″ (19.4cm) Width
4.125″ (10.5cm) Depth
|Cut-Out Dimensions||19.625″ (49.8cm) Height
6.625″ (16.8cm) Width
|Minimum Mounting Depth
Depth required is the distance
between 1/2″ drywall, or similar material.
|Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
±3 dB from 94 Hz – 22 kHz
2 x 5.5″ Drivers
Paradigm CI Pro P1-LCR In-Wall Speakers (Pair)
In-Wall or In-Ceiling Speaker