Enhance your driving experience with the Pioneer DMH-Z5350BT, which includes the latest in automotive smartphone technology such as Apple CarPlay®, Android AutoTM, dual Bluetooth® connections and dual camera inputs.
Choose from a variety of entertainment options, such as Spotify®*, USB, FM/AM tuner or Bluetooth music streaming. To keep you connected, the in-car technology is controlled by a large, customisable 6.8-inch capacitive touch screen with a 24-bit True Colour panel capable of reproducing up to 16,777,216 colours. This can achieve up to 256 times the colour depth of a conventional display. Audio performance is unrivaled, with functionalities such as 3-Way Network Mode, 13 Band GEQ, Auto Time-alignment and EQ, and highly detailed crossover adjustments, to name a few. Supporting either 4 x 50w Max direct speaker outputs or 3 x 4v Pre-outs for those using external amplifiers. We’ve got you covered, no matter what!
- Apple CarPlay™: Apple CarPlay is a smart and safe way to control your iPhone® in the car. Apple CarPlay enables you to make calls, navigate with Apple Maps, WAZE or Google Maps, listen to music, plus send and receive SMS messages.
- Android Auto™: Enjoy seamless connectivity and control of your Android smartphone in the car. Activate by using your voice, or the pressing the Pioneer touch-screen, Android Auto allows you to make phone calls, navigate with Google Maps, listen to music and send/receive SMS messages.
- 6.8″ Capacitive Touch-Screen: Pioneer has improved its powerful and intuitive touch-screen, now a high quality capacitive screen, with an interface that is easy to use and highly customizable. Beautifully crisp with enhanced visibility, Pioneer also supports 24-bit True Colour reproduction of up to 16,777,216 colours.
- 2x Phone Full-Time Bluetooth Connection: You can now simultaneously connect and control 2 x smartphones via Bluetooth. The auto connection function automatically pairs the two phone so incoming calls can be picked up by either of the paired phones. Bluetooth Audio Streaming (A2DP, AVRCP 1.6) makes it possible to display information embedded in songs.
- Works with Spotify: Your Pioneer head-unit can now directly control and play music from the Spotify app on your iPhone and Android smartphone. Play, pause and skip tracks, or browse playlists, albums and radio stations, using the Pioneer controls. If you are a Spotify premium user (requires a monthly paid subscription), you can enjoy ad-free, high quality music even when there is no internet connection.
- Dual Reverse Camera Inputs: The dual camera inputs allow you to connect a reverse camera as well an optional camera for improved safety (visibility of hazards) and peace of mind. Particularly helpful when parking your vehicle or towing.