The Pioneer TS-ME650FS 6.5” Marine 2 Way Speakers 250W Max & Sports Grille Design are protected from the effects of sun and water exposure, meeting both IPX7 and ASTM D4329 certification to achieve all-weather reliability. The TS-ME650FS comes with two sleek modern grilles, one in black and the other in a white finish that cosmetically integrate seamlessly into marine interiors and cabin designs.
Mica Reinforced IMPP monocoque cone with butyl rubber surround, constructed using an advanced in-mold bonding technique for superior water resistance while maintaining high quality, powerful sound. The symmetrical motor design with high strength suspension is optimized to provide stability, linearity and clear, low distortion sound reproduction. Lightweight polymide (PI) tweeter diaphragm and uniquely shaped wave guide provides natural and clear vocals with wide dispersion.
- IPX7 Certified. Marine products are constantly exposed to the elements but with IPX7 certification you can be assured your Pioneer speakers are purpose built for these environments. Highly durable but also focused on providing a superb audio experience your Pioneer speakers are the perfect addition to your marine audio system.
- ASTM D4329 Certified. ASTM D4329 certification has been achieved ensuring the UV stability and durability of Pioneer Marine speakers are built for Australian conditions.
- UD-ME650LED Optional LED Light Kit. Customized look for your marine audio system is possible. You can add the UD-ME650LED RGB LED Light Kit which is sold separately to give your system a custom look.
- 75 Watts Nominal Power
- Mica reinforced IMPP Monocoque Cone
- Rated ASTM D4329 for UV Exposure
- White and Black Interchangeable Grilles Included (Detachable Tweeter)