The Polk Audio MXT15 Bookshelf Speakers are compact and affordable, Monitor XT15. It maximises the enjoyment of music, gaming, and movies with energetic, high-resolution sound with effortless bass. Use the MXT15 for front left and right channels or as side or surround speakers. It’s also wall-mountable allowing for flexible placement.
All Polk loudspeakers are built to last. Its exclusive Dynamic Balance Array process pinpoints and eliminates electro-acoustic and mechanical issues before they become a part of the finished speaker. Being so confident of this process, the Monitor XT Series is backed with a limited 5-year warranty to ensure years of listening pleasure.
- Compact Design, Big Performance. Hi-Res Audio and Dolby Atmos Certified, DTS:X compatible, and in an affordable, wall-mountable design that can be placed nearly anywhere, the MXT15 fulfills the Polk promise of great sound for all.
- Hi-Res Audio Certified Performance. Monitor XT15’s Terylene dome tweeters enable playback beyond the range of human hearing—up to 40kHz—ensuring an airy, clear, high-end energy and spaciousness that you’ll not only hear but feel. MXT15 is a perfect speaker set to enjoy high resolution movies, gaming or the latest hi-res streaming services like Apple Music, Tidal, Amazon Music HD, Qobuz and Spotify HiFi.
- Effortless Bass. Polk has always been known for speakers that produce effortless bass that’s surprising for their size. The MXT15 is no exception. The 5.25” high-efficiency, dynamically balanced woofers provide a clean, open mid-range and punchy, responsive bass, with low distortion—making voices and instruments clearly heard and movie soundtracks and music filled with impact.
- Dolby Atmos Certified & DTS:X Compatible. Surround sound enabled AV receivers and 4- & 8-ohm amplifiers, Monitor XT does not require specialised equipment to deliver great sound.
- Built for Pure Listening. All Monitor XT models are made for the enjoyment of pure sound: Their nickel- plated binding posts guarantee a direct, lossless connection; critically braced MDF cabinets isolate the sound of the woofer and tweeter without adding unwanted resonances; and their removable, precision-fit grilles minimise sonic interference.
- Engineered and designed in USA
- Great sound for every room
- Built to last