The Rockford Fosgate RFK1D Dual Amp 1/0 AWG Dual Amp Wiring Kit is a gauge complete power, ground and signal installation kit designed for two amplifiers.
- FULL spec cable – meets or exceeds AWG (American Wire Gauge) requirements
- 1/0 AWG (53.5mm²) 4,704 strands
- 100% Pure Crystal-Oxygen Free Copper (PC-OFC)
- 4 AWG (21.1mm²) 1,862 strands
- Includes appropriate wire termination hardware
- 16 AWG (1.31mm²) 65 strands
- 17 feet of 1/0 AWG power wire
- 3 feet of 1/0 AWG ground wire
- 4 feet of 4 AWG power wire
- 4 feet of 4 AWG ground wire
- ANL/MAXI fuse holder and fuse
- 30 feet of 16 AWG speaker wire
- (3) 16 feet twisted pair RCAs
- (2) 4 AWG distribution block
- 20 feet of remote wire
- 300 Amp fuse
- CEA-2015: Rockford Fosgate cables conform to the CEA-2015 industry standard.
- Includes Power Wire: This amplifier kit includes power wire by including necessary cable for both B(+) and GND(-) connections.
- Dual Amp Installation: This amplifier kit is designed to install two amps in one system.
- Includes Speaker Wire: This amplifier kit includes speaker wire. These cables connect the amplifier to the speakers.
- Includes RCA Cables: This amplifier kit includes RCA patch cables. These are the necessary cables used to transfer low-level signal from the source unit to the amplifier, typically located in the rear of the vehicle.
- Includes Fused Dist.: This amplifier kit includes fused distribution. It utilises a stand-alone fuse holder that can be installed in a convenient place under the hood.