Enjoy high quality sound in outdoor environments with the M0 Marine Speaker.
It features weatherproofing technology specific for use in marine watercraft and off-road vehicle audio systems. The 100% UV stable frame combined with an encapsulated motor assembly, and marine grade connectors yield a driver that will not discolour or corrode in the harsh marine environment.
It also delivers superb low end and mid-range frequency reproduction via an injection moulded mineral filled polypropylene cone body.
- Grille Integrated 0.5″ (13mm) LCP Balanced Dome Tweeter
- 1″ (25mm) High Temp Kapton® Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Sealed motor design
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Zinc Nickel-plated Marine grade brass connection terminals
- Linear Synthetic Fibre Blend Spiders
- UV and Salt-Fog Resistant Santoprene Surround
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Co-moulded surround and mineral filled polypropylene cone body 6dB/Octave crossover network
- Fully sealed integrated concealed crossover (ICC) network
- 2-Year Warranty