The Rockford Fosgate M1 8″ DVC 4Ω Colour Optix™ Marine Subwoofer delivers loud, clear, accurate bass, and lights the way for your journey! The subwoofers connect with the Rockford Fosgate Colour Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App, allowing you to customise your own colour patterns.
The Element Ready™ design and IPX6 certification make them truly purpose-built for marine or motorsport applications where protection from damaging UV rays and water spray is essential. The M1 series of Element Ready™ subwoofers are designed to pair with the Rockford Fosgate Colour Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App through its Deutsch™ and Amphenol™ connectors integrated into the basket. This combined with their IP67 certification makes these speakers Element Ready™ and truly purpose-built for marine applications. To complement the plug and play connectivity and streamline installation, M1 subwoofers are equipped with a VersaSwitch™ to make changing impedance between 2 and 8 Ohms as easy as flipping a switch.
- Optically clear UV stable RGB Lighting Encapsulation
- 1.5″ (39mm) High Temp Kapton™ Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Vented motor design with water-repelling nano coated mesh screen
- Fully insulated silicone tinsel leads
- Ultra-bright wide-angle RGB LEDs provide rich, reliable illumination
- 100% UV Stable ASA plastic frame & grille design stands up to harsh marine environment
- Industry’s first molded in-frame connectors for simple connectivity in addition to conventional spade terminals
- Zinc Nickel-plated Marine grade brass connection terminals
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors make wiring connections simple and error proof
- Linear Synthetic Fiber Blend Spiders
- Santoprene VAST Surround
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Co-molded surround and mineral filled polypropylene cone body
VERSA impedance switch quickly allows series or parallel configuration without additional wiring