Enjoy clear, loud and accurate bass in outdoor environments with the M2 10″ Marine Subwoofer.
Subwoofers connect with the Rockford Fosgate Colour Optix™ Controller and RF Connect App, allowing you to customise your own colour patterns.
The Element Ready™ design and IPX6 certification makes them truly purpose-built for marine or motorsport applications where protection from damaging UV rays and water spray is essential.
- 2″ (50mm) High Temp Kapton™ Woofer Voice Coil Former
- Ultra-high temperature PA66 with 30% glass fill injection-moulded frame with UV inhibitors
- Gold plated Marine grade brass terminals provide a corrosion resistant connection
- Industry’s first moulded in-frame connectors for simple connectivity in addition to conventional spade terminals
- Integrated Deutsch™/Amphenol™ connectors make wiring connections simple and error proof
- Vented motor design with water-repelling nano coated mesh screen
- 100% UV Stable Centrex plastic grill
- Linear Aramid-Polyester Composite Spider
- Fully insulated silicone tinsel leads
- Injection moulded UV stable foam surround
- VAST vertical attach surround technique increases effective radiating cone area up to 25%
- Injection moulded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- Co-moulded surround and mineral filled polypropylene cone body
- Optically clear UV stable RGB Lighting Encapsulation
- Ultra-bright wide-angle RGB LEDs provide rich, reliable illumination
- VERSA impedance switch quickly allows series or parallel configuration without additional wiring
- Optimised for infinite baffle applications when an enclosure is not an option
- 2-Year Warranty