The Rockford Fosgate P1000X2 2-Channel Amplifier is a stereo amplifier capable of producing 500 Watts into each channel at 2 Ohms. The P1000X2 amplifier is great with full-range or component systems or can be bridged for use with several subwoofers.
The P1000X2 is an excellent way to PUNCH up your sound system without monopolising your entire trunk – that way you have more room for subs! With its massive output stage, this amplifier is best suited for driving a pair of 8-Ohm SVC subwoofers or four 2-Ohm DVC subwoofers. Remember to utilise the recommended power and speaker cables to optimise power delivery.
- High-level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Cast aluminium heatsink
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top-mounted control panel
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection