The Rockford Fosgate P1S2-12 12″ Punch P1 Subwoofer features a 2-Ohm voice coil, 250 Watts RMS power handling, and can accommodate a grille insert using the included soft touch ABS trim ring.
Rockford Fosgate P1 12″ are the first in a family of world famous subwoofers called ‘The Punch’. During their inception in the 1980s, they quickly became ‘The Woofer of Choice’ for fanatic car audio systems, with a continued tradition today. Kevlar fibre reinforced paper cones deliver bass impact you can feel, and our VAST technology increases surface cone area up to 25%. Best in standard sealed and vented enclosures.
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® reinforcement collar
- Kevlar fibre reinforced paper cone
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Rubberised ABS trim ring with optional grille
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- CEA-2031 Compliant