The Rockford Fosgate P1S4-12 12″ Subwoofer features a 4-Ohm voice coil, 250 Watts RMS power handling, and can accommodate a grille insert using the included soft touch ABS trim ring.
Rockford Fosgate P1 12″ are the first in a family of world famous subwoofers called ‘The Punch’. During their inception in the 1980s, they quickly became ‘The Woofer of Choice’ for fanatic car audio systems, with a continued tradition today. Kevlar fibre reinforced paper cones deliver bass impact you can feel, and our VAST technology in the Punch P1 woofer increases woofer surface cone area by up to 25%. Best in standard sealed and vented enclosures.
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® reinforcement collar
- Kevlar fibre reinforced paper cone
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Rubberised ABS trim ring with optional grille
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- CEA-2031 Compliant