The Rockford Fosgate P300-12T Punch 12″ 300-Watt Powered Truck Enclosure is an ‘all in one’ solution for dropping Bass in any factory or aftermarket system.
This model features a 12″ high output woofer with a 300-watt internal amplifier in a slim design enclosure that’s great for universal truck applications. The enclosure features quick release input and power connectors for easy removal when extra space is required. The Punch 300-12T is a self-contained subwoofer enclosure with built-in amplifier. This ‘all in one’ solution is great for systems that need extra Punch on the low-end of the frequency spectrum.
- Optimised 12″ Low Impedance Woofer
- Adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover
- On Board Phase Switch
- Intelligent auto turn on/off function
- 300 Watt Class-D Amplifier with Optimised ‘Closed Loop’ Design
- Robust Power/Ground connections
- Remote bass level control included
- On Board Adjustable Bass EQ
- Quick Input Connections for Easy Removal
- Separate low level and speaker level inputs
- Thermal and over/under voltage protection
- Precision Constructed MDF Enclosure with Heat Activated Vinyl Finish
- Slim Design For Truck Applications
- CEA-2031 and CEA-2006 Compliant
- Klippel Verified
The 12″ high output subwoofer is impedance optimized for the built in 300-watt class-D amplifier that features a low-pass crossover, bass EQ and phase switch. The enclosure can be connected via speaker level inputs for connection to factory systems, or traditional line level inputs for aftermarket systems. It also features an intelligent auto turn-of/off circuit that eliminates the need for a separate turn-on wire. The enclosure itself is precision designed and constructed using MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) for the best acoustical properties and covered with heat activated vinyl finish to resist marks.