The Rockford Fosgate PM1000X1bd Mono Amplifier offers high dynamic power using Class-BD technology and a conformal coated PC board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
With its super-efficient Class-BD circuit topology, the PM1000X1bd assures maximum BOOM for your buck! Due to its dedicated low-frequency response, this amplifier is optimised for mid-bass speakers or subwoofers only. No need to worry because its 1-Ohm capability will drive a pair of 4-Ohm DVC subwoofers or quad-configuration of 2-Ohm DVC subwoofers with ease.
- High-level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Muted turn on
- Stealth top-mounted control panel
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- Infrasonic filter
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware