The PM210S4 is a white 10” subwoofer designed with weatherproofing technology specific for use in marine watercraft or powersports applications. It features a stainless steel sport grille and is UV and moisture resistant. This woofer is so versatile, it can be used in sealed, vented or infinite baffle installations.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- 100% UV stable Centrex® injection molded plastic parts
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and Salt-Fog resistant TPE (Thermo-Plastic Elastomer) surround
- 18 gauge corrosion resistant removable Stainless Steel grille cover insert
- Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
- Proprietary corrosion resistant spring loaded push terminals
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Linear, high excursion matched motor magnetics and suspension design
- Internal magnetic shielding
- Removable trim ring/grille
- Available in black or white
- 2 Year Warranty
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
ASTM Test Standards
Marine Grade standards ensure resistance to extreme environments.
VAST Surround – Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer’s effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
Element Ready™ – Subwoofers
These subwoofers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
FlexFit Basket – Marine Sub
The slot mounted frame pattern allows fine-tuning of the subwoofer’s mounting position.
Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil Former
Rockford Fosgate subwoofers use anodized aluminum voice coil formers for superior heat dissipation (up to 100° …