Rockford Fosgate’s PM marine grade standard takes into account the devastating effects of the outdoor environment and takes extreme measures to ensure optimum performance.
The PM282HW is a white 8″ true marine grade speaker loaded into a sealed tight enclosure with a wake board tower clamp. The speaker features a 1″ horn tweeter and 8″ woofer in a high density poly-ethylene enclosure protected by a stainless steel grille. Both speaker and enclosure are treated with UV inhibitors and conform to industry Salt-Fog standards.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- High density poly‐ethylene enclosure with UV inhibitors
- Quick release design for security and cleaning
- Includes safety lanyard
- Malibu® direct mount compatible
- Comes loaded with PM282H horn marine speakers
- Hi power Neodymium midrange motor structure
- Optional C-clamp available fits bar sizes 1-1/2″ to 2-3/4″
- Available in black or white
- 2 Year Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
ASTM Test Standards
Marine Grade standards ensure resistance to extreme environments.
VAST Surround – Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer’s effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
Element Ready – Wake Speakers
These wake tower speakers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
The Integrated Concealed Crossover hides the crossover inside the basket, creating a cleaner look and easier …