The Rockford Fosgate PM300X1 is a 300 Watt mono amplifier with high dynamic power using Class-A/B technology and a conformal coated PC board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
The PM300X1 is perfect for use as a dedicated subwoofer or centre channel amplifier. Regardless if you’re driving multiple speakers or just one, the hefty 2-Ohm capability will deliver the right amount of PUNCH that you want! Now, thanks to its small chassis design, it will also fit where traditional amplifiers cannot.
- High-level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Muted turn on
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Stealth top-mounted control panel
- Short circuit protection
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- Over current protection
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware