The Rockford Fosgate PM500X1bd Mono Amplifier offers high dynamic power using Class-BD technology and a conformal coated PC board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
With its super-efficient Class-BD circuit topology, the PM500X1bd will drop some serious BASS! Due to its dedicated low-frequency response, this amplifier is optimised for mid-bass speakers or subwoofers only. No need to worry because its 1-Ohm capability will drive a pair of 4-Ohm DVC subwoofers or quad-configuration of 2-Ohm DVC subwoofers with ease.
- High-level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Muted turn on
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Stealth top-mounted control panel
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- Infrasonic filter
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware