The Rockford Fosgate PM600X4 4-Channel Amplifier offers high dynamic power using Class-A/B technology and a conformal coated PC board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
The Punch PM600X4 multi-channel amplifier is versatile to power any audio system configuration. In addition to 4-channel stereo mode, you can bridge both channels to create a high power 2-channel amp, or run stereo speakers on the front with subwoofers on the rear in 3-channel mode. The variable HP/LP crossover and built-in Punch EQ allow for precise tuning of Bass frequencies, and the Pass-Thru RCA jacks provide flexibility as your system grows keeping Y-adapters to a minimum.
- High-level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- RCA pass-thru outputs
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- Optional remote Punch Level Control (PLC2) ready (w/ input clip indicator)
- On-board Punch EQ with +18dB boost @ 45Hz
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- Stealth top-mounted control panel
- Muted turn on
- Short circuit protection
- Over current protection
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- Marine grade stainless steel hardware