The Rockford Fosgate PMX-8DH Punch Marine Full Function Wired 5″ TFT Display Head is used with the PMX-8BB hide away media receiver, giving you access to all the receivers capabilities.
It features a 5″ ultra bright colour TFT display for optimum viewing even in full sun that is optically wet bonded to prevent any dust or moisture penetration. It is IPX6 rated and uses a water resistant rotary encoder knob with white LED button illumination. Additionally, it features front panel illumination and sub controls, composite video input as well as a conformal coated PCB for elemental protection. The screen is optically wet bonded to the bezel to prevent any dust or moisture penetration ensuring it stays clean and clear.
- 5″ Full colour Thin Film Transistor display
- White LED button illumination
- Front Panel Sub Control
- Water resistant rotary encoder volume control
- Wet Bonded Faceplate: An epoxy layer between display and cover glass eliminates air gap to improve visual clarity and preventing dust build-up
- Direct composite video input connection
- Epoxy coated circuit board for water resistance
- Two-piece mounting system to secure panel to mounting surface
- IPX6 Marine Grade for prevention of water intrusion
- American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM): B117 Salt Fog Test Standard, D4329 UV Exposure of Plastics Test Standard
PMX-8BB : Punch Marine Hide-Away AM/FM/WP Digital Media Receiver
Access to the Custom GUI interface is provided through the water resistant rotary encoder knob and white LED back-lit buttons to allow you to easily adjust the illumination levels of the panel and provide instant sub level control at your fingertips. The display head also features a composite video input for video or camera systems and easy interconnection to the hide away unit with a multi-pin DIN connector.
The panel is IPX6 rated for water spray intrusion and features a conformal coated PCB circuit board protecting the vital electronics. We further validate the unit with 500 hours of testing under both the ASTM B117 and D4329 testing standards to make sure it will hold up under years of daily use exposed to the elements.