The Rockford Fosgate R2SD4-12 12″ Shallow Subwoofer handles 250 Watts RMS, and the 4-Ohm Dual Voice Coil design lets you wire them in various configurations.
When you have no space for bass, our R2 12″ shallow subwoofer can help satisfy your need for low-frequency music. These drivers can fit in tight spaces due to an elevated motor structure that reduces speaker depth. Mica injected polypropylene cones make sure bass notes are clean and accurate. Stamp-cast baskets feature spider venting typically reserved for traditional depth-mounted models to keep the motor cool! These shallow subwoofers are optimised for sealed enclosures.
- 12 AWG compression terminals
- Mica injected polypropylene cone
- Optimised for sealed enclosures
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Anodised aluminium voice coil former
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Integrated PVC trim ring
- Shallow Motor Assembly
- CEA-2031 Compliant