The RM112D2B is a black 12” subwoofer designed with weatherproofing technology specific for use in marine watercraft or powersports applications. It features a color molded grille that is 100% UV stable. This model can be used in sealed, vented or infinite baffle installations.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- 100% UV stable ASA injection molded plastic parts
- Injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone body with UV inhibitors
- UV and salt fog resistant Santoprene surround
- Ultra-flexible fully insulated silicone lead wire
- Proprietary corrosion resistant spring loaded push terminals
- Moisture, tear and fatigue resistant Aramid fiber spider
- Removable trim ring/grille
- Available in black or white
- 2 Year Warranty
Power handling on Rockford Fosgate speakers conform to CEA-2031 industry standards.
Element Ready™ – Subwoofers
These subwoofers are protected against Dust, UV, Water, Corrosion, and feature Stainless hardware.
Klippel is a speaker certification program allowing us to deliver the best possible subwoofers.
ASTM Test Standards
Marine Grade standards ensure resistance to extreme environments.
VAST Surround – Marine
The Vertical Attach Surround Technique significantly increases a subwoofer’s effective radiating cone area up to 25%.
FlexFit 2 Basket – Marine Sub
The slot mounted frame pattern allows for variable adjustments to the mounting position of the subwoofer.
Anodized Aluminum Voice Coil Former
Rockford Fosgate subwoofers use anodized aluminum voice coil formers for superior heat dissipation (up to 100° …