The Rockford Fosgate T1D212 12″ Power T1 Subwoofer features dual 2-Ohm voice coils, 800 Watts RMS power handling, and includes a grille with an integral trim ring.
The Power Series T1D212 Dual 2-Ohm subwoofer builds on innovative new Rockford Fosgate technologies. These bad boys have patented VAST technology that increases surface cone area up to 25% so the T1D212 performs like a much larger woofer than the previous model. The new FlexFit basket not only looks the part but it provides extreme flexibility for extreme installations. Clean, high tech and ready to set off car alarms, the T1D212 is here!
- Symmetrical dual progressive roll tear resistant poly-cotton spiders
- Proprietary 8 AWG insulated all metal input spring terminal connection
- Optimised and matched magnetic and compliance geometry
- Periodic-stitched fatigue resistant tinsel lead wire
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® reinforcement collar
- Anodised aluminium heat sinking dust cap
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- Rigid die-cast aluminium basket
- Optimised pole piece and spider venting
- Anodised aluminium voice coil former / copper clad aluminium wire
- CEA-2031 Compliant