The Rockford Fosgate T2S1-16 16″ Power T2 Single 1-Ohm Subwoofer features 16 inches of effective radiating cone area and a single 1-Ohm voice coil for ease of wiring.
Why 16 inches? Well, this is a combination of the cone and surround assembly described as the ‘total effective radiating area’. Since this model is so massive, we incorporated dual spiders for exceptional travel of the cone assembly. The motor structure operates very linear for exceptional sonic quality, and the IDHS heat-sink gives the subwoofer impressive power handling capacity. Top it off with proprietary input terminals for large gauge cables to efficiently deliver the needed voltage, and this subwoofer is ready to drop the doom!
- Three layer glass fiber/Aramid honeycomb/Glass fiber cone
- Aluminium dustcap
- Injection molded foam surround with VAST™
- Dual Nomex progressive spiders with integrated lead wires
- Proprietary surround mechanical clamping ring
- Aluminium die-cast frame with integrated heat sink fins
- Detachable die-cast aluminium trim ring
- Custom push spring insulated 8 AWG terminals
- Single-layer edge wound aluminium 4″ voice coil
- Vented pole piece
- Integrated aluminium heat sinking shorting ring (IDHS)
- Triple stack segmented ferrite motor structure
- CEA-2031 Compliant