The Rockford Fosgate T3S2-19 19″ Subwoofer has a whopping 19 inches of effective radiating cone area for deep bass and features a single 2-Ohm voice coil for easy wiring. This is the largest, most powerful loudspeaker Rockford Fosgate has ever built!
This is for genuine Car Audio Fanatics that want to go BIG like Mannie Fresh. We’re talkin’ Real Big bass and Real Big power handling in a Real Big ride. The Power 19″ incorporates technologies never before seen in car audio, like the Injection Molded Foam Surround, making the foam strong and durable like a rubberised material. The Edge Wound voice coil allows the windings to be very close with no air gaps so it stays cool for high power handling capacity. We also engineered a very efficient ‘Push/Pull’ voice coil design with a huge Neodymium magnet for a very efficient motor assembly.
- Three layer glass fiber/Aramid honeycomb/Glass fiber cone
- Aluminium dustcap
- Injection molded foam surround with VAST™
- Dual Nomex progressive spiders with integrated lead wires
- Proprietary surround mechanical clamping ring
- Custom push spring insulated 4 AWG terminals
- Aluminum die-cast frame with integrated heat sink fins and venting
- Since voice coil design with dual (push/pull) windings
- Single-layer edge wound aluminium 5″ voice coil
- Integrated die-cast aluminium trim ring
- Dual gap multi-pole Neodymium push/pull motor structure
- CEA-2031 Compliant