The Rockford Fosgate TM400X4ad 4-Channel Amplifier has a high efficiency Class-AD technology and a conformal coated PC board designed for motorsport and marine applications.
The Power TM400X4ad 400 Watt 4-channel ultra-compact, amplifier is built on Rockford Fosgate’s proprietary Class-AD technology, featuring Constant Power to produce the same output at both 4-Ohm and 2-Ohm impedances. Flexible vehicle integration enabled through low-level and high-level inputs with auto turn-on. Top-mounted controls allow easy access to built-in crossover and C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection circuits. The 3-stage thermal lock extrusion with dual fan forced induction keeps everything cool while real-time thermal/protection schemes safeguard the amplifier.
- Rockford Fosgate proprietary Class AD technology
- 8 AWG power/ground connector w/ upgraded RCA connectors
- Differential inputs with high-level auto turn-on feature
- Remote-Out feature when using high-level inputs
- 4/2 Ohm multi-impedance Constant Power
- 2/4 channel input switch
- Top mounted controls
- C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- 4 Ohm bridged capable
- Dual fan cooled
- Real-time thermal sensing
- Dual extruded heat sinks
- Discrete surface mount technology
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards