Power – refined, detailed, and plenty of it.
The Rotel RB1590 power amplifier is rated at 350 Watts per channel into 8 ohms, both channels driven.
The RB1590 is als made of a solid foundation consisting of twin, massive toroidal transformers custom-made by Rotel.
Furthermore, every aspect of circuit design has been carefully considered. Each component has also been rigorously selected after extensive listening sessions.
The circuit topography has been laid out in a true mono block design ensuring maximum signal separation and improved stereo imaging.
- XLR balanced and RCA input connections
- Two pairs of 5-way speaker binding posts
- 12-volt trigger control
- Thermal protection circuitry
- Dual staged power-on relay to reduce surge current and extend longevity
- Detachable IEC power cord all in a 5U chassis with rack ears included