The ElectriCinema has long been the premium projection screen of choice for the AV industry, with all the high quality features that you come to expect from a Screen Technics product, rugged design, contemporary good looks and ease of installation with the universal bracket system. But now Screen Technics has gone the extra mile and combined this world class screen with the new Connect Control System, fully integrated within the head-box canister, it has all the control and connectivity options one could ask for in an audio visual environment.
- Industry leading Integrated Connect Control with IP, IR, Close Contact, 12v Trigger and Link Switching to other Connect controlled devices.
- Designer headbox canister in powder coat white / black optional.
- Unity White black backed fibreglass – Gain 1.1
or Hi Contrast Grey black backed fibreglass – Gain 0.8
Ember Grey Fibreglass – Gain 0.8.
- 80mm Heavy Duty Roller for enhanced lay-flat qualities.
- Universal wall / ceiling bracket with full width adjustability for ease of install.
- Power located at opposite end of headbox canister from Low Voltage Control, improving installer safety outcomes. C Tick Certified Australian made product.