Experience pure and natural sound with the IE900 headphones.
- New benchmark in portable audio
- Ultimate precision & craftsmanship
- Made in Germany
- X3R technology: TrueResponse transducer combined with three Helmholtz resonator chambers and acoustic vortex
- Precision-milled and anodized aluminium housing
- Hand-assembled at Sennheiser´s headquarters
- Gold-plated Fidelity (+) MMCX connectors for improved stability
- Choice of para-aramid reinforced cables (2.5 mm, 3.5 mm, 4.4 mm)
- Adjustable ear hooks and choice of ear adapters including memory foam
- Frequency response: 5 Hz – 48,000 Hz
- THD: 0.05% (1 kHz, 94 dB)
- Impedance: 18 ohms
Enjoy great sound
Sennheiser’s German-engineered and manufactured TrueResponse driver ensures exceptionally natural reproduction.
The IE900 features three Helmholtz resonators to eliminate resonance peaks
Well-suited to high-precision milling, it also provides an aesthetically pleasing, long-lasting home for electro-acoustic components. A five-axis CNC machine precision cuts each housing individually from a single block of aluminium.
Once anodized, the housing is highly resistant to wear and corrosion — music to the ears of any daily listener.
Enjoy a fit and quality that rival that experienced by the artists who create your music. Included with the IE 900 are silicone ear adapters and three elastic foam ear adapter sets in three different sizes.
They adapt to the natural shape of your ear for a tailored fit. We’ve all been there: an amazing piece of music spoiled by a recurring bass note that happens to match the resonant frequency of your loudspeakers or headphones.