The U4-500 multichannel full-range amplifier provides ample power for UTV, boats, touring motorcycles, dune buggies, and other adventure craft.
- Utility Series amplifiers will drive the full frequency range of music to more than just subwoofer
- Versatile filtering and crossover settings let you power and tune a variety of system designs
- Ideal for very loud outdoor PA builds and speaker arrays
- Bridging 2 channels at a 2 ohm load yields about 1200 W RMS for enough power to drive a serious subwoofer
- Built around a U4-500 (given the appropriate charging upgrades).
- Channels 1 and 2 each power a separate pair of QP-MR6.5 midrange woofers
- Require between 12-14.8 V from a charging system
- AGM 12V batteries are a good fit
Note: U Series Amplifiers do not have an IP rating. You should completely avoid submersion and/or saltwater environments. The amp casing doesn’t have sealed edges to keep water out. However, the circuit board has a water resistant coating to protect against humidity or very small amounts of incidental moisture.